About the office
Welcome to the dental office of Dr. Thomas M. Green. Our office has been a part of Brea history for almost 60 years. Started by Dr. Ernie Fritcher in 1954, our familiar art deco building with a green awning is one of Brea’s oldest historical landmarks.
The office reputation has always been excellent state of the art dentistry at an affordable fee. The office was built on trust and mutual respect and understanding that our patients are family.
Ours is a word of mouth office in which we accept referrals from existing patients, friends and other health professionals.
What we do
- Comprehensive exams, including oral cancer screenings, TMJ, periodontal, orthodontic, oral surgery, and cosmetic evaluations.
- Prophylaxis (cleaning) by a qualified, experienced hygienist
- Flouride treatments and preventative sealants
- Fillings, extractions
- Crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures
- Implant restorations
- Cosmetic services including teeth whitening, bonding, and porcelain veneers
Dr. Thomas M. Green
Love what you do, and treat all patients the same. Dr. Green emphasizes that patients have the right to know and ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language they can understand, the advantages, disadvantages and cost of each.
Patients also have the right to know the education and training of the dentist and dental team.
Dr. Green is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association and Orange County Dental Society. He has held Committee and Board of Directors positions on both regional and local levels.